Rosemont YachtÂ Management's technical and safety staff will operate in tandem to ensure the maintenance and servicing of all safety-related equipment is prioritised and in compliance with the requirements of Classification Society and Flag Administration at all times.
- Comparison of quotes and arrangement of Hull & Machinery, P&I and other compulsory insurance policies;
- Liaison with Flag Administration and Classification Society surveyors for the performance of statutory surveys and the continued technical compliance of the yacht;
- Set-up of a planned maintenance system in conjunction with the vesselâ€™s engineering department and in accordance with equipment manufacturersâ€™ recommendations to ensure against the likelihood of breakdown and unplanned interventions;
- Support with the production of maintenance worklists and generation of specification for refit and repair works;
- Analysis of quotations from shipyards, contractors and suppliers and negotiation on contract price, timeframe and penalty clauses;
- Presentation of proposed works and costings to beneficial owner or their financial representative/s for approval;
- Monitoring of works to ensure quality, timeframe and budget are respected;
- Analysis and approval of shipyard, contractor and supplier invoices;
- Assistance with insurance claims;
- Management of aftersales issues and warranty claims.