Harry, Janet, Simona and Shelley will be attending the Superyacht Captainsâ€™ Forum and networking events, as well as promoting activities and services in the B2C meetings held on Thursday 7th April. We will be pleased to discuss how our services may benefit your yacht-related activities and look forward to meeting you.
The Superyacht Captains Forums topics are very relevant to the technical, legislative and logistical elements of yacht ownership and management and will cover the following:
- How to improve the Refit Tendering Process?
- How to improve the quality and integrity of Refit Contracts ?
- How to stop being a Captain and be a good Project Manager ?
- How to plan for the perfect paint job?
- What do captains need to know about the current EU fiscal situation?
- How is a Refit Project properly protected through Insurance Policies?
- What do Captains want in terms of Life Cycle, Warranties and After Sales Care from Refit & New Build Yards?
- What do captains want from future crew?
Find out more about the event at: http://www.yarenetworking.com/