YARE - Rosemont at the Yacht Aftersales & Refit Experience - 6 April 2016
Meet up with Janet Xanthopoulos, Simona Donzella, Harry Windsor and Shelley Dowie, from Rosemont Yacht Services & Management, Monaco
Harry, Janet, Simona and Shelley will be attending the Superyacht Captains’ Forum and networking events, as well as promoting activities and services in the B2C meetings held on Thursday 7th
April. We will be pleased to discuss how our services may benefit your yacht-related activities and look forward to meeting you.
The Superyacht Captains Forums
topics are very relevant to the technical, legislative and logistical elements of yacht ownership and management and will cover the following:
1. How to improve the Refit Tendering Process?
2. How to improve the quality and integrity of Refit Contracts ?
3. How to stop being a Captain and be a good Project Manager ?
4. How to plan for the perfect paint job?
5. What do captains need to know about the current EU fiscal situation?
6. How is a Refit Project properly protected through Insurance Policies?
7. What do Captains want in terms of Life Cycle, Warranties and After Sales Care from Refit & New Build Yards?
8. What do captains want from future crew?
Find out more about the event at: http://www.yarenetworking.com/