Rosemont is pleased to announce the opening of a new office in Malta. The opening of this office allows Rosemont to provide a seamless service to our yacht owning clients with Maltese interests.
Rosemont (Malta) Ltd is a licenced Malta Corporate Services company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and is specialized in providing yacht ownership solutions.
Malta is a major international hub for yachting activities and more details of the advantages can be found on the Rosemont Malta website here.
Given the fast changing international regulations and practices, and in turn their major impact on local laws, perceptions and expectations, it is imperative for our clients to structure accordingly and properly where they reside, operate and hold assets. Rosemont is able to assist with every step required to achieve that goal and can provide services ranging from the setup and ongoing administration of companies to yacht registration.
In addition to providing advice and assistance on the appropriate yacht owning structure, Rosemont (Malta) Ltd provides the following services:
▪ Ship registration under Malta flag for all types of yachts, including vessels under construction;
▪ Registration and discharging of mortgages;
▪ Engagement of technical individuals to perform the necessary survey requirements;
▪ Specific Tax and VAT advice for setting up tax efficient structures including leasing structures;
▪ Handling of ancillary compliance services such as radio licence, performing searches, deletion of registry and transfer of vessels;
▪ Preparation of crewing contracts;
▪ Payroll services;
▪ Yacht management services;
▪ Bareboat and time charter registrations;
▪ Resident agent services;
▪ Assistance in other areas related to the maritime sector as may be required from time to time.
For more information on this topic please contact either Janet Xanthopoulos in Monaco at email@example.com, or Rishi Ronello in Malta at firstname.lastname@example.org