Rosemont Yacht Services yacht, legal and tax experts have the skills and expertise to guide Yacht Owners, Captains and Brokers throughout the intricacies of the different legislations applicable in the main charter destinations and provide clear advice to ensure trouble free use.
We can provide the following services for Charters starting in France, Monaco, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Greece (other countries available upon request) to ensure commercially operated Yachts comply with the local rules:
- Fiscal Representation / agency services;
- VAT registration of the owning company with the local Tax Authorities;
- VAT compliance in relation to each Charter Contract;
- Collection, verification and submission of the supporting documents relating to each Charter Contract from the Broker, Owner and / or Captain in accordance with the applicable local rules;
- Collection and payment of the VAT due on each Charter Contract at the local applicable rate to the relevant local Tax Authorities;
- Preparation and submission of relevant VAT returns;
- Maintenance of accounting records in accordance with local legislation;
- Liaison with the local tax Authorities;
- Legal and Tax monitoring;
- Provision of ongoing guidance and advice on VAT / tax matters.
Please let us know from where you intend to start future Charters and we will confirm the relevant procedure and applicable VAT rate(s) as each country has its own regime.