Since 1981 Rosemont International companies have provided bespoke corporate and trust administration, as well as an all-round multi-disciplinary service to individuals and their families, and assisted clients in structuring and administering their financial world in the best possible fashion.
With partners in strategic locations and thanks to our professionally qualified, experienced and multi lingual staff, we are able to offer an integrated service covering the important areas of interest to clients, to their family and to their business.
With access to accountants, solicitors, trust and tax advisors we can help guide clients through the intricacies of the modern tax and estate planning requirements in the jurisdictions where they reside, operate and hold assets.
Our Senior Managers are also personally actively involved in the operation of businesses in a wide range of areas and locations, so have first-hand experience of operational, regulatory and financial issues faced by entrepreneurs in practice. They act creatively and pro-actively in the interests of the client.
Our main areas of expertise cover the following services:
- Tax, estate and business planning;
- Wealth Management;
- Formation and Administration of Trusts, onshore and offshore companies, Foundations;
- Real Estate Ownership and Management Services (including Monaco representation for offshore property holding entities);
- Family Office Advisory and Administration;
- Residence and Visas (including in Monaco);
- Business Advisory (including for doing business in Asia);
- Cross Border Trade;
- Accounting and Financial services;
- Yacht Ownership, Registration and Management services including finance and insurance search.
Our resident experts in our Asian and European offices are fluent speakers of Chinese, Russian English, and French as well as other European languages.